TOOL KIT: GUIDELINES AND REFERENCE MATERIALS IN THE FIGHT AGAINST CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19) PANDEMIC (click here to download cover letter)
Kenya Nutritionists and Dieticians Institute has reviewed the interim guidelines by the MOH team and professionals’ advisory guidelines from practicing nutrition professionals in Kenya and global arena. These guidelines will be useful as tool kit in the management of COVID-19 situation in the Country.
The following have been reviewed and now escalated for use by professionals as reference materials in service delivery.
1) Interim guidelines on management of COVID-19 in Kenya- by MOH. Click here
2) Guidance for infection prevention and control for Corona Virus disease in home and residential communities by MOH. Click here
3) Guidelines for implementing home care of people not requiring hospitalization for COVID-19 by MOH. Click here
4) Nutrition and dietetics advisory note on nutrition care of patients in the wave of COVID-19 (SARS-COV 2) pandemic-Professionals. Click here
5) Critical Care specialist group (CCSG) of BDA guidance on management of nutrition and dietetics services during the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here
6) NUTRITION MESSAGES TO CONTRIBUTE TO PREVENTION OF COVID-19 . Click here
7. The COVID-19 pandemic is disrupting people’s food environments: a resource list on Food Systems and Nutrition responses. Click here